UK Female Voice Over Laura Shavin
Laura Shavin is a multi award-winning and versatile British voice over artist, presenter and narrator with her own ISDN, ipDTL and Source Connect enabled studios. Whatever style of voiceover read and format you require, she can record to your exact specifications and deliver direct to your desktop, or she is within easy reach of central London voice over studios. Her versatility and experience (especially in the area of comedy voice overs) mean Laura’s voiceover contribution guarantees your project a powerful advantage, whether commercial or corporate, animation or on-hold. She also has extensive experience of technical, medical and legal voiceover reads, and of live announcing and being “Voice of God” at award ceremonies.
Click here for examples of her voice over work.
RIGHT NOW you can hear Laura’s voice over work:
- On national TV commercials for Sudacrem
- As co-presenter of the Jake Yapp Sunday Breakfast show on UK national station talkRADIO
- On national radio commercials for Matalan
- On a BBC Radio 4 play Memories of a Cad about the life of actor Terry-Thomas
- As narrator of corporate videos for Twitter, Ebay, Honeywell, FedEx, BASF, Groupon, Polaris, ATN, Hallmark, Avis, Halfords, Spirit, Sony, Toys R Us, Paypal, Pepsi and Time Warner Inc
- On London’s LBC 97.3 as the voice of their sponsorship and promotions
- On phone messaging systems for companies including The Co-operative Bank, British Gas, Marks & Spencer Money, Computashare, Guaranty Bank and Wesleyan Insurance
…and many other ongoing commercial and corporate voice over and narration projects.
The voice of major national and international advertising campaigns, Laura trained as an actress at drama school and her CV includes acting at the Royal National Theatre, presenting on national radio, touring the UK as a stand up comedian, performing impressions in BBC comedy shows and singing with The Chieftains at The Royal Festival Hall.